So, after reading my friend Emily's blog about all the things she has done so far - it reminded me of a list that we made one night at FHE - all the things we wanted to do this summer. Well, our summer has been pretty busy thus far, but I took a peek and realized we have not done anything yet so I better get busy. Here's a look at our list:
Jumping Jacks
Hike up to the Grotto
Make Mud Pies (guess who picked this one??)
Camping
Swimming (at Seven Peaks)
Have Lunch w/Dad
Feed Ducks
Neighbor BBQ
Spanish Fork Reservoir
IMAX Movie (or a 3D movie - we'll see which works out better!)
Geocashing
Zoo?? (this one might get bumped - Mom gets final say on activities, right?)
Temple Square
Outside Movie
Shopping trip to St. George
Do you think I can squish all of that into the rest of the summer? Watch & See!!
No comments:
Post a Comment