We then headed over to Alisha's house for some good food and water fun!!
Then it was off to Keegan's baseball games...they did really good and took 2nd place.
Saturday morning started with the traditional July 4th Parade..
After the parade, we grabbed some lunch at Burgers, Etc (Jeff's favorite place to eat in Burley) and then headed out for a swim at the park which didn't last long because we had a family reunion that started at 4pm. We played a little tennis and football.
MEANWHILE
The kids had fun burying each other in the rocks..

And we ended the night by watching fireworks from the banks of the Snake River...it was beautiful!!

I think we were all worn out...Chance saw one or two fireworks and then he was OUT for the night!!

We headed home somewhat early on Sunday so we could get home and get some rest...what a fun weekend!!



It was so fun having you guys here! I hope you can come again soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun weekend! I still can't believe Taylor let them bury her in all the rocks!!!
ReplyDelete