I dug this old video out from my files for a friend. I forgot how much I LOVE this song...keep in mind that I made this video a couple of years ago and I've learned a lot since then - but the message is still great. It goes with an entire program that we did for Enrichment called "Women of Destiny". If anyone is interested, I have the music and script.
Enjoy!!
Hi Cindy, I have a question. When I go on your blog music plays is there a way to shut that off when I want to watch one of your videos? I know how to mute it but then that mutes your video too!
ReplyDeleteSo how's it going? Did you have a good trip to Burley? Well, better get going to church. Gina
Yeah..I know! I think my blog is possessed! I deleted the playlist because it wasn't even playing my songs and yet the music is still playing...UGH!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to try something else right now. Maybe it will work.
We had so much fun in Burley - wish you were closer to hang out with us.
It's fixed...the music was embedded in my City of Rocks slideshow..it's gone now!!
ReplyDelete