I took Calista with me to do some "quick" grocery shopping last night - but it didn't end up being very quick. Calista insisted that I give everything to her and she would "organize" it in the shopping cart. So, I would hand it to her and start moving to the next item..she would get frustrated and ask, "Can we stop for a few minutes so I can organize things?" So, I would have to stop after 2 or 3 items so she could rearrange my cart. (I wish I had a camera so ya'll could see my very neat and orderly shopping cart.)
I do have to admit that it was the most organized grocery cart that I have probably ever had....I wonder who's side of the family she gets the OCD from? Any guesses??
I know! I know! She's a mini Alisha and Gina!
ReplyDeleteI was gonna say she didn't get it from "OUR" side! :) That a girl! Way to represent! :) HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHey I resemble that remark! LOL
ReplyDelete