Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's the thought that counts....

It may not look beautiful - but it was delicious and it's the thought that counts, right? Today was my birthday. Jeff surprised me by taking the day off to "pamper" me although I had so much stuff going on - I didn't really get to slow down and be pampered. Anyway, he made one of my favorite breakfasts - crepes with strawberry filling. Yum!!! We got the kids off to school and then made a quick trip to Provo to find Easter clothes for the kids (because my Kohls order is not going to make it here in time!!) We had to rush back because we promised to have lunch with the kids at 11:15. Jeff worked on my cake during the afternoon. Isn't it beautiful?!?! It was delicious!! The kids bought me these hilarious birthday cards. (You'll have to go to the bottom of the page and shut off music so you can hear this.)


I have to admit that Jeff & I tend to let our birthdays slip by without much fanfare but it was fun (even as an adult) to feel extra special for just that one day. Jeff - thanks so much for making my day special!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the cake Jeff, nice dancing too! I hope you enjoyed your birthday Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew your boys have such great moves! Cute I'm glad you had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog! I had so much fun last night, I wish I could have spent more time with you guys while you were here! We'll have to do it again soon for sure!
    ~Colette
    www.thebomsquad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete