Jeff is building a new computer and so we had a couple of boxes that the kids decided to make into "houses".
Well, one thing turned into another and pretty soon they had built "mansions" that took up my entire kitchen.
We let them play in them all day Saturday (along with a few neighbor kids), and they actually slept in them Saturday night - but they finally had to clean them up Sunday afternoon.
If you look close, they had chairs, flowers, lamps, and a T.V.
AND
if that is not enough of a mess...here's is Jeff's mess on the kitchen counter. He spent all weekend copying DVD's to his newly built computer. I think he got 88 DVD's copied. We're hoping to copy all of them (about 625) and then hook the computer to our T.V. and that is how we will access our movies.
It's Sunday night..and this mess is still not cleaned up :)
Looks like they had a lot of fun! I love how they have the lamp and tv and stuff. So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, those were the days. My friends and I used to just spend hours making forts like those and little "houses" for our toys. . . aw. . .the memories :)
ReplyDeleteI too used to build forts when I was a kid but I don't think my kids ever got to. ;) They had to do that at the neighbors house! :)
ReplyDelete