Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

The kids went to 2 Easter Egg Hunts on Saturday. We don't usually go to the Payson city Easter Egg Hunt - but Jeff braved it this year. Our neighbor holds a Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt - they kids were able to get 30 eggs each! WOW!! That's a lot of goodies!
So, Saturday is the fun Easter day and we try to focus more on the spiritual side of Easter on Sunday. We have started a tradition of giving the kids a new dress or suit for Easter and talk to them the importance of dressing nice for church - especially on this Sunday.

Chance was not very excited about this gift

Oh - and the dresses that I ordered form Kohls.com did not make it here in time so I had to run out last minute and get them these dresses - they are OK but not nearly as cute as the Kohls dresses. I'll have to take a pic of those later. They still looked totally adorable.


All in all - we had a wonderful Easter. I love this time of year and hope that I can teach my kids to appreciate it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment