Chance's class is doing show and teach for the next week. Each kid has to show and teach the class how to do something.
I asked Chance what he wanted to do...and throughout the course of 2 days, he changed his mind about 10 times. And they think girls are indecisive.
Then the morning of his show and teach, I get ONE bottle ready for him to show the class and he informs that he wants enough for the WHOLE class to do one. So off I go to the store - empty out 24 bottles of water and fill 24 balloons with baking soda. Because I have nothing else to do..haha!
Anyway, he ended up doing the science experiment with vinegar, baking soda, and blowing up a balloon...unfortunately you can't really hear him talking but the kids did love it.
Wow his hair looks really dark now! Looks just like Jeff. :)
ReplyDelete