Monday, May 16, 2011

Calista's B-day Party

WOW!!  It's so hard to believe that my 'little' girl is turning 11 this year!!

Calista's birthday is May 15 and another girl in our ward (Hailey Clayson) turns 11 on May 16. In the past we have not coordinated and have had overlapping birthday parties.  OOPS!!  This year we decided to join forces and do a combined party for the girls.  I was going a bit crazy between teacher appreciation and Young Women so I am so GRATEFUL to Hailey's mom for picking up the slack and planning the party!!

We ended up going to a place in Provo called Lowe's Air.  It's like a huge jungle gym for kids.  We had 1 1/2 hours to play there and then we went back to Hailey's house for pizza and ice cream.  The kids absolutely loved playing at the gym and I'm pretty sure that what Chance has decided on for his birthday.

You can climb this rock wall and then JUMP down into the foam.  I think this is Calista jumping.
 Jeff "rollin" Hailey into the foam pit
 It was hard work to get up and out of the foam pit!

No comments:

Post a Comment