Each year our school has an 'end of the year' field trip to the Payson Pool for grades 3-6. Hailey has been so excited to go all year!!! And then we had such a cold cold and wet wet wet spring. I was at the school doing PTA stuff along with the PTA President and the secretary asked us "as moms" if they should cancel the trip. It was only going to be 60 degrees with a chance of rain. It was already paid for and kids will go swimming no matter what so we said go for it!!
And just as the kids were lining up to get on the bus to go to the pool - it POURED and POURED and POURED!!! I just started to laugh! I mean REALLY!!! But we ventured on to the pool!
We had to have ALOT of parent help for this field trip...one parent for every 5 students! I thought this was a funny pic...can you see all the adults with their jackets on?
Here's Hailey with her BFF Aliya
And here's Calista with her friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment