Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving in Idaho (Part 2)

I'm a little bit country....

I forget how much I miss doing things like this. We went to Mountain River Ranch the day after Thanksgiving for a sleigh ride (minus the sleigh - no snow!) to look at Christmas lights.


This is Chance sitting next to the driver of the wagon - a friend of my Dad's.














Here we are at the end of the ride. I'm so glad that we bundled up. From left to right, my sister (Angie), her daughter (Brynnlee), Calista, Hailey, me, and Chance.














After the ride, we stepped indoors, for cookies and apple cider. These 2 guys were playing Christmas music and they were pretty darn good.














We got our own private concert. They started to take requests from the kids and finally just sat down and sang to them. So fun!! If they didn't know a song, we would sing it to them once and then they could pick it up and play it. They even sang "The Barney Song" for my 2 year old nephew.

What a fun night!! It's times like this that I miss living around the rest of the family. We had so much fun together over Thanksgiving weekend.

1 comment:

  1. happy 'late' Thanksgiving!
    looks like a ton of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete