Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Idaho..(long and lots of pics)

What a busy day!! The morning started with the usual hussle and bussle of fixing salads, turkey, potatoes and etc for Thanksgiving dinner. My mom rented the high school commons area for Thanksgiving dinner - our family is getting big enough that this is the only way to handle all 25 of us. Dinner was yummy (as usual).

After dinner, we settled in to make gingerbread houses.

















Chance's Gingerbread House


Calista's Gingerbread House


Hailey's Gingerbread House


Redneck skateboarding in the school parking lot!

Santa came to visit!!!
Even Jeff sat on Santa's lap...I wonder what he asked for?

Hailey's visit with Santa.

Calista & Santa.

Chance with Santa.









We left the high school and headed home to browse the ads and see what we were going to go after on Black Friday. I didn't get my KitchenAid at Walmart - but then I heard there were only 8-10 so my odds weren't very good. I came home and logged online to find a pretty good one (for about $50 more) on amazon.com Merry Christmas to Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment