
I picked up the backyard this weekend and found an incredible amount of shoes and none of them belonged to me! I actually found another pair after taking this picture. I'm not sure who they belong to - many of the neighborhood kids who play in the backyard. So, I put them out front and waited for people to claim them. Two days later, I only have 1 pair of shoes left! (One Mom brought her son over for me to babysit and was surprised to find 3 pairs of shoes that belonged to her son. She couldn't find any shoes so had had been wearing his church shoes.)
If you're missing shoes, stop by my house and see what's on display!
So many comments!
ReplyDeleteShoes: HILARIOUS! I would have loved to drive by your house and think "what the heck?!?!" :)
Halloween: Costumes turned out way cute!
Hailey: She is so funny! I use to put the pins on my hands like that too!
Vaca: Jealous.
Thank you for the shoes back. I was wondering where they went!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! What a good idea to display them out front!
ReplyDelete