
Years ago I had this great idea about making my family into a cute little gingerbread family. Unfortunately, brown sweats and hoodies (without logos) are hard to find. I finally found some and decided to go for it. Halloween is usually so cold and I figured this would be really warm and I could take of the ric rac after Halloween and they would have brown sweats and jacket to wear.
Well, I didn't get all the costumes done. Chance decided he would rather be Batman which is OK. It's not very cool for a 5 year old boy to be a gingerbread man. Again, this idea would have been much cuter 4 years ago!!
AND it was incredibly warm this Halloween. My kids were so warm while trick-or-treating that they took off their jackets.
Oh well - at least they have nice warm sweats and a warm jacket for the winter.
Way cute idea. I made Mario and Luigi costumes for Braden and Kody and mailed it to them. They really liked them. Craig wanted to know when I was going to stop doing costumes for my kids! I say never! There will always be grandkids.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute costumes! We got rained on so you guys where lucky!
ReplyDelete