I always struggle with Teacher gifts - what do you give them that they haven't been given 101 times?
Our school started a wish lists for the teachers. They list items that they need for the classroom and then the ideas are printed on snowflakes or ornaments and placed outside the teacher's room so that parents can take one and get something the teacher really needs.
Although I LOVE this idea - I can't resist getting them something a little more SO me and my neighbor ladies (Kim, CaraDee, and Camille) got together and made these....
They turned out so cute and we could individualize them for each teacher. Luckily none of our kids have the same teacher so it worked out great! The nice part is - they only cost about $4 to make.



Very cute Cindy! Great idea for teacher presents. Thanks for bringing all the stuff so we could make some. How was your trip home?
ReplyDelete