I like to open the front door and cool off the house during the early morning hours. Jeff walked in from the bedroom and asked, "Do you know there is a hummingbird in our front room?" Sure enough..a hummingbird and flown in the front door and was trying to "get out" through the front window. I know you can't tell from the pic but the bird is inside and the hanging basket is just on the other side of the window.
One of our snowmobiles broke down this winter and Jeff pulled it off the trailer to work on it. Well, the snow melted and the snowmobile never got put back on the trailer (may have something to do with the entire track not being attached). So, we were able to move it to the back end of the trailer and use the pick-up to drag it up onto the trailer. I thought this was quite ingenius of Jeff and worked like a charm.
This is our redneck swing..Chance found this bike tire at the park and brought it home. Hailey made it into a tire swing which she absolutely LOVES!! Here's the video...
That is sooooo Jeff!
ReplyDeleteI love how summer time brings out the creativity in kids. I love the swing. How did you guys get the bird out?
ReplyDelete