It rained a lot on us but we made the best of it. The rain cleared for all the important events - testimony meeting, singing in the trees, hikes, etc.. What a fun week!! I really love these girls!
Jeff left for Scout Camp yesterday and got home today. We are going to go get our kids from Idaho tomorrow. Hailey wants to stay another week but I'm sure my Mom is ready for break.
Here's a few pics from YW Camp - you can see more here:
A pic of our luxury accommodations..
I got mummified...We had a contest to see who could wrap their leader with toilet paper the fastest. Our girls were really smart and had me spin in circles the whole time - although I ended up with a slightly upset stomach for a couple of hours. WE WON!!
We made these totally cute hats for the girls...they were so nice and toasty warm!!
We had pedicures after our hikes.
We made a set of blocks that spelled out SHINE
I LOVE CAMP!!! It was the best.
ReplyDelete