Monday, March 09, 2009

Post Surgery Blues

I'm so BORED!!!! I left myself plenty of things to do from the recliner but I'm still getting stir crazy!!

Surgery went great. Jeff said the doctor came out and told him that he fixed my ACL and something else (but Jeff couldn'nt remember what the other thing was). I start physical therapy tomorrow which I'm kinda scared about. I've heard it's very painful. I haven't really experienced any pain since the surgery except for in my "pits" from using the stupid crutches! OUCH!!

So, my mom & dad are here which has been really nice. Mom helped me to laundry today. It also gives me someone to talk to since I'm kinda bound to the recliner.

Anyway, I'm finishing up some projects while I'm sitting here and I'll post pics of them as I get them done. I have nothing else to do - right?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your physical therapy goes well. I feel for you on being stuck sitting around. I remember from my bedrest days how annoying it was to sit around when there is so much the needs to be done. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    I'm so glad your surgery went well, what a relief. How long is your therapy, are you going to up to the trip? If I lived closer I'd come and project with you. :)

    ReplyDelete