Saturday, March 07, 2009

Bad Bad Blogger

Oops!! Time has slipped by and I haven't been very good about keeping the blog up-to-date. BUT I have nothing better to do for awhile now.

We had New Beginnings on March 4. It was so cute. The Laurels wrote a play about righteous pirates which was hilarious. We had chocolate fountains for dessert with food to represent each value. I think it went well and was a lot of fun.

I got up the next morning and got things ready for my ACL surgery. I was supposed to go in at 11:30am but they were running behind so they pushed me back to 1:30pm. We got there at 1:30pm and ended up sitting in a "waiting room" until 4pm. We didn't get home until 9pm. Thanks so much to my neighbor Camille for watching my kids. It was a long day for all of us.

So, I've been pretty much in bed since then. The medicine makes me tired..I swear I fall asleep mid-sentence. It's not as painful as my hernia surgery 2 years ago but we'll see how I feel after physical therapy on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment