OK - So, Physical Therapy was not as bad as I thought. I'm going to a guy who is in my ward. (Not sure if that is good or not because if I cry like a baby - he'll think of that every time he sees me at church.) Anyway, he took off all my bandages so that was my first look at my leg. He was surprised at how little I had bled. My gauze had no blood on it so that was good. He did a few exercises which proved how little movement I have in my knee right now. I was able to bend it to 24 degrees when I got there. He worked with it a little and I was up to 71 degrees before I left which is good but it's that coming in "cold" number that we need to work on.
So, all that worry for nothing. He gave me some exercises to do from home and I go back Friday. I think he's slowly working me up to the painful exercises..hahaha!
I wouldn't worry about therapy. When I had my ACL repaired I actually started looking forward to therapy because I always left feeling better than when I went in.
ReplyDelete