It's been pretty busy at the gym lately. I couldn't even get on a treadmill this morning. Yup - it's that time of year that everyone hits the gym (at least for a week or two!)
I've been going for awhile now with no real success but now I have a secret weapon (Phentermine) that should help! My friend Kim got me hooked on the spinning class. If you haven't tried one, you should!! They are so much fun and low impact.
So, check back periodically and see how I'm doing with my New Year's Resolution of losing SOME weight! I'm hoping it will help to know that ya'll are watching. I have to be accountable to someone!
Good luck! How's the knee feelin' these days?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI totally need to do a spinning class...or join a gym. Either would be nice :)
Good Luck Cindy!
ReplyDeleteHi Cynthia. Julie sent me a copy of your URL for your blog. Hope that's ok. The family has GROWN! OMG! how cute are you all?!?!?
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Hope everything is going great. Don't be a stranger! Have fun at the gym! I've been doing the Water Aerobics class at our gym. It's quite fun, and very low impact. You should try one.
Rose
You are doing awesome, keep it up!!!!
ReplyDelete