Friday, September 17, 2010

Chance's Birthday

I was trying to decide what to do for Chance's birthday because we are also in the middle of soccer and getting ready to go to California. Ya'll know that I would have done whatever he wanted bit I was a little worried about a party that would take a lot of preparation - I gave him a few choices and he decided he wanted a karate party!! WHEW!! Lucky me because I called his karate studio and they actually do birthday parties.

I made sparring sticks for the kids and they also got to decorate their own headbands (some were very interesting..hahaha). It was great fun...Chance loved it and that's all that matters!!


Here they are getting ready to spar..


This was part of the sparring game...if someone on the other team hit you with their stick, you were out..the team with the last player standing won.

Learning how to use nunchucks..luckily they are foam nunchucks...the kids got to take these home!

Opening presents.. :)

These are the sparrings stickst that I made as a birthday favor...if interested, the instructions are HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment