Thursday, September 23, 2010

California...Day 5

Off to Disneyland again today...

Today we made it to the following attractions:
Space Mountain (got right on..I would HATE to wait in that line!!! it took us FOREVER just to walk it)
Autopia (Hailey is a scary driver)
Captain EO (for old times sake and to torture the children)
Matterhorn Bobsleds
Lunch at Tomorrowland Terrace and watched Jedi show
Alice in Wonderland
Mad Tea Party
Storybook Land Canal Boats (Chance wanted to ride through the whales mouth)
Mr Toad's Wild Ride
SHOPPING
High School Musical 3 show
Soarin' over California (AGAIN)
Grizzly River Run (AGAIN)
MulHolland Madness (except me...I HATE that ride!)
Screaming over California (AGAIN)
Tower of Terror (Hailey & I didn't got...we saved spots for the Celebration Parade)
Celebration Parade (Calista was invited to participate)

MAN...we are tired and headed back to the hotel - but not before stopping at Denny's to eat and some swimming in the pool!

Pics from Today:

Riding in the Teacups

Storybook Canal Ride

This is the whale that Chance wanted to ride through

Chance driving me around Autopia

Hailey driving Jeff around Autopia

Chance did NOT want to take this pic but we made him...can you tell?

The bear by Grizzly River Run

Coolin' off with some Mickey Mouse treats!

Some days I wish I could package them off and sale them...hahaha! J/K

Calista in the conga line during the Celebration Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment