Could you imagine him going to church with a PEN mustache?? Funny boy!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
But Mom...I want a Mustache NOW!!!
OK - so it's Sunday morning and we are all getting ready for church and Chance walks in with a mustache drawn on his face in PEN!!!! What the heck??? He said he wanted a mustache....I told him that we couldn't get the PEN off and he would have to go to church looking like that! He ran to the bathroom and started scrubbing before I had a chance to grab the camera to get a picture. It was much darker before the picture..he actually got most of it scrubbed off.

Could you imagine him going to church with a PEN mustache?? Funny boy!!
Could you imagine him going to church with a PEN mustache?? Funny boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment