First, I had a VERY simple version of the following. It was basically just on paper and not very cute. I came across THIS BLOG and here's what I ended up with. I LOVE it because my kids know what they have each day and it shifts the responsibility from me to them to make sure they have library books or P.E. shoes. I'm all about shifting responsibility!! hahaha!
A close up:
And just because Christmas is only 4 months away - I thought I better get a jump on this one - a countdown to Christmas. (I made something with this paper last Christmas and needed more to make this but I couldn't find any. So, I searched the internet and found it has been digitalized..OH I love my digital papers!!!) Behind each magnet is either an activity, a joke, or a good deed to do that day.
Your magnet board and countdown calendar turned out super cute. I'm loving my magnet board. Our days have been crazy and it has been such a big help. I agree with you too, it makes such a big difference putting the responsibility on the kids.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! You put the rest of us to shame.
ReplyDelete