OK - I couldn't post this earlier because I wanted to surprise my friends in Vegas with these and they would have seen them if I had posted them on my blog - so here are some more crafts that I made while I was down with my knee surgery.The blocks have different quotes on each side. Some of them are about friends, family, Mothers, etc. I also have some really cute baby keepsake ones that I'll post pics of later.
These are SO STINKIN' CUTE! Great job! Do you want to make some and add them to sell at my fair booth in October?!?!? It's a while away, but it gives you (me) plenty of time to get things made! Little girl princess and boy ones would be super cute to add to the already beautimus ones you have! Let me know! ;)
ReplyDeleteOn another note, you have been one busy woman! The trip to Vegas looks like a blast! So jealous!
So cute! I love all of them!
ReplyDelete