Thursday, November 04, 2010

What was he thinking????

I noticed that Chance's blanket had fallen off and I stepped into his room to put it back on him. As I did, he rolled over and said, "Mom, I forgot to tell you something."

"What?" I asked.

"I have computers on Thursdays."

"OK, I'll make sure to write it down." I replied.

He didn't even open his eyes once while he was talking to me.

I walked out of the room laughing because I couldn't help but think, "What was this kid thinking or dreaming about? Have I made my kids super paranoid about scheduling? and keeping track of their schedules?

That's it!! I've totally ruined him and he is having nightmares about keeping track of what he does each day at school!!! Hahahaha!

I love kids and their cute little comments - I thought this was cute and just wanted to jot it down before I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment