I went into Chance's room to make sure he was covered up because he has a tendency to just go in and lay down with nothing...BUT he wasn't in bed. I have found him sleeping in his closet or behind the door but he wasn't there either. I thought that maybe he slipped downstairs to sleep in the guest room but he wasn't there. I checked the girl's rooms, the family room, the front room, our bedroom...he was NO WHERE to be found.
I was starting to get a little worried when I noticed a pillow hanging out from underneath the futon..I took a closer look and finally found our little lost child asleep under the futon.
There was NO way to slide him out so Jeff had to lift the futon while I picked him up. Thank goodness our lost child didn't wander too far from his bed!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment