So, I called the guy and asked him about it. I asked how big it was and he said, 'I don't know - maybe 5 feet." Well, I sent Jeff over to get the desk and it is HUGE and HEAVY!!! It is an L- shaped desk. One side measured 10 FEET and the other side is 8 FEET!! Can you say HUGE!?!?
I LOVE it!! I was able to spread out all my stuff and there is still a little extra room. And may I say that I used each and every one of these items last weekend...the laminator for some chore stuff, the silhouette for die cuts for Hailey's teacher, obviously my computer, both printers, and we made doll diapers with the sewing machine. Seriously, it is so nice to have everyone within reach and accessible.
Well, here it is!! Check this BEAST out!!
Before all my stuff and before the hutch:
And here it is with all my crap!
The pictures do not do it justice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment