Favorite Sites
Word Art Freebies
Pinching Your Pennies
Free Digital Scrapbook
The Idea Door
Creative Ladies Ministry
LDS
Cake Journals
Sugar Doodle
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Ward Party
It was a little cool today and we debated going to the ward activity but how often do you get to do this?
The kids had so much fun. I wanted to try it - but not ready to mess up my knee - maybe next year!!
2 comments:
Alisha Wilkins
8:16 PM
Looks like a lot of fun!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
shawhill
11:45 AM
Everyone that I show the video to wants to find a hill so we can do it too
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteEveryone that I show the video to wants to find a hill so we can do it too
ReplyDelete