The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.
Quirk #1 - I don't like my food to touch on my plate. I usually end up going back again and again for food at a buffet because I don't like them to touch. (Unlike Jeff who just piles his up...UGH!)
Quirk #2- I'm a computer/electronics geek. (as if ya'll didn't know)
Quirk #3- I can never do anything simple. I have to go the extra mile which is a huge STRESS in my life. (CaraDee, I didn't even change this because we both have that same quirk!)
Quirk #4- Jeff mentioned this once in a get-to-know you questionnaire and I still haven't decided if it's a good or bad personality trait but it's definitely true. I will rearrange my day or my life to accomodate someone else - if they need a babysitter, a ride somewhere, help doing something, whatever.
Quirk #5- I like to do my laundry all in one day. I know there will always be dirty laundry but I feel that if I can get it all done and put away in a day - I can check it off my list of things-to-do and set it aside for another week.
Quirk #6- ICE CREAM I don't care for hard ice cream unless it's vanilla covered with chocolate and caramel. I'll eat just about any kind of soft serve ice cream. I also don't like cake & ice cream on the same plate because the ice cream melts and makes the cake mushy. Jeff says I'm not a picky eater but the things that I am picky about are weird.
Well, most people that I know have already been tagged but here's a few names. I'm tagging Alisha, Melissa, Emily, Linda, and Gina.
No comments:
Post a Comment