Monday, September 22, 2008

And so it begins...


the Fall Season Premieres!!!

The days are cooling off and it's time to curl up and watch some T.V.

I haven't had a chance to watch Dancing with the Stars yet but Calista & Hailey have already voiced their opinion. They want to vote for Cody from Hannah Montana. He's dancing with Julianne Hough who I think is adorable. She's also incredibly talented. I love her choreography.

Do you have a favorite??

2 comments:

  1. What is this?!?
    You have a blog?!?! I knew you said you had one but never wrote on it! Hope you don't mind the 'little sis-in law' checking in!

    It's wonderful to see all the things you guys are up to since we only see each other once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I failed miserably at my last attempt at a blog. (couple of years ago) So I was kinda waiting to see if I kept it up before I sent out the word to everyone. I just got it up and going about 2 weeks ago. So much has changed since I tried blogging out the first time. There are so many fun things and it is so much easier.

    Of course you're welcome to take a peek whenever!!!

    ReplyDelete