Friday, October 26, 2012

Neighborhood Fall Festival

My neighbor CaraDee and I were talking about the Fall Festivals that we went to when we where kids and the fun games that we played.  I'm not sure what we were thinking but we decided to do a small fall festival for the kids on our street.  We hurried and sent out the invitations so we had to commit to doing it.

It was a lot of fun and we would definitely do it again.  The kids thought it was great.
The cake walk - except the kids got cupcakes instead of cakes.  They LOVED this game so much that they kept playing it after the cupcakes were gone.  I was surprised by how much they loved this game.

Eating donuts off a string

Hailey bobbing for apples

Chance bobbing for apples

Brr...it was a little cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment