Friday, September 28, 2012

Eeewwww gross!!!

We have a fridge in the garage that is not plugged in.  It quit working when we moved it out there so we kinda use it to store extra soda pop.  I don't drink a lot of soda pop but Calista did mention that it stunk in the fridge.  I thought it was probably just that funky refrigerator smell.

Well, I happened to open the fridge today and it was NOT a refrigerator smell.  It smelled like something died - yuck!!

So, I started looking around and found the problem.  A dead mouse!!  It got trapped under the drawer in the bottom of the fridge and had been there for awhile. 

Fortunately for Jeff - he is in Saudi Arabia which means I get to clean this one up myself.

Stuck in the corner of the fridge

Hailey disposed of it for me

No comments:

Post a Comment