The kids were very excited to decorate Jeff's car with lots of black ribbon and crepe paper. Then
we delivered some BLACK balloons with some OVER THE HILL goodies to him at work. We gave him an OLD FART pin and made him wear it all day!! Hahaha!
We came home and decorated the yard with BLACK balloons and an OVER THE HILL sign. The kids had as much fun as I did teasing him about turning 40!!!
The kids gave him a shirt, a belt, and a hat (with skulls on it). Hailey picked out the hat and I asked her, "Do you really think that's something Dad will wear?" With the utmost confidence, she said, "He will IF I give it to him!!!"
I think Jeff's favorite birthday gift has to be his Glock G36 handgun with a hip holster. He has his concealed weapon's permit but has not had a gun small enough to use. Now we just need to find a day and time to practice shooting.
Hailey made Jeff this awesome crown to wear while
he was blowing out his "OVER THE HILL" candle.
he was blowing out his "OVER THE HILL" candle.
Happy Birthday Jeff! I hope you had a fun day!
ReplyDelete