Honestly, I wanted to make the girls Christmas dresses. I had this idea in my head - but I wanted to try it out on cheap fabric before I bought the nice Christmas material. Well, I made one up for Hailey about 2 weeks ago and Calista wanted one just like it. She asked if I would have it done for her field trip to the Symphony. Sure..I said!! Not a problem!!
Well, the field trip was today and guess what?!? - I started working on the skirt at 9:30pm last night. UGH!! It was a late night. My sewing machine kept giving me grief so it took twice as long but I finished it up about midnight!!
Calista came upstairs this morning in a different dress and all ready to go. Then she saw the skirt/shirt and started jumping up & down. She was so excited which definitely made that late night worth it!!
Here's a pic of the "trial" skirt - now I need to get to work on their Christmas dresses!:
No comments:
Post a Comment